Roasted Red Pepper and White Bean Dip (Gluten Free, Vegan!)
Just a quick update for you all! Tomorrow is my birthday, and I’ve been SUPER busy. I haven’t forgotten about you!
I wanted to give you guys a good recipe for any upcoming parties you have, especially for fall J I love to make my own potato and sweet potato chips, which go really well with this recipe (air fryers for the win, I love Amazon… find mine here). This dip is super quick, super easy, and the last time I made it, it was gone within 30 min. Note…. Double the recipe next time, heh.
Roasted Red Pepper and White Bean Dip (Gluten-free, Vegan!)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: n/a
- 1 15 oz can of cannellini (white kidney) beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 handful of fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 large clove of garlic
- ¾ cup of roasted red peppers (jarred, in olive oil, is what I used)
- juice from ½ of a large lemon, plus more to taste
- salt, to taste (I used ~1 tsp)
- pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ~1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- optional: handful of crumbled feta (FYI – feta is not vegan… it’s cheese…)
- Combine all ingredients except the feta cheese in a food processor and blend until smooth – about 30-45 seconds. Adjust flavors to preference – you may like additional salt, or lemon.
- If using feta, upon serving, stir gently into the dip. I also like to sprinkle some on top for presentation, but note! Again, feta is not vegan.